CALL is a member-led, non-profit organization incorporated under the Societies Act of the Province of Alberta in February 2011. CALL’s mandate is to facilitate lifelong learning for residents of Calgary and area. Programs and activities are wide-ranging, focusing on arts and culture, society and politics, and health and science.
HOW DOES CALL OPERATE?
CALL is unlike most lifelong learning organizations.
• We are completely independent, having no association with any educational institution.
• Our members suggest activities and groups based on their interests, curiosities, passions, and experiences.
• We offer year-round innovative and affordable learning opportunities. The website and regular e-mail newsletters inform members of the nature and meeting times and places of interest groups, as well as upcoming CALL activities.
• We depend on members who volunteer to take on roles in administration, co-ordination and implementation of programs.
• We always welcome new members and encourage everyone to volunteer.
For more information on CALL's Mandate, Mission, Vision, Values & Membership click here