CALL depends on its members for its very existence. From the executive to committee membership to facilitating or moderating programs, CALL is member led. Become part of this innovative, dynamic and friendly group of volunteers.
- Register for programs and special events.
- Receive e-mail updates of programs and special events.
- Suggest learning topics.
- Be an interest group facilitator. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Join one of our committees — program planning, fund development, special events, community and public relations, and website — by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership is open to individuals age 45+. Yearly membership is $50 per person.
- the only method of communication between the membership committee and new and existing members is through email, CALL does not have the ability to respond to inquiries by telephone or conventional mail;.
- CALL does not provide transportation for members to interest groups or activities.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE:
The CALL Membership Fee is $50.00 per person.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP TERM
CALL Annual Membership year is from September 1 through August 31. All memberships purchased or renewed prior to May 1 of the current membership year expire August 31 of that year. Memberships purchased or renewed after May 1 are valid until August 31 of the following year.
HOW TO REGISTER and PURCHASE A CALL MEMBERSHIP:
CASH OR CHEQUE: Please print off the Membership Application Form
1. Mail it with your cheque to:
CALL Membership Secretary
113 Hawkside Mews NW
Calgary, AB T3G 3K9
ONLINE: click here to go to the online Membership Application Form and then complete the form and choose a method of payment. There are two methods of payment available to you using the online form: PayPal, or Credit Card (via PayPal).
For more information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com