CALL depends on its members for its very existence. From the executive to committee membership to facilitating or moderating programs, CALL is member led. Become part of this innovative, dynamic and friendly group of volunteers.
- Register for programs and special events.
- Receive e-mail updates of programs and special events.
- Suggest learning topics.
- Be an interest group facilitator. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join one of our committees — program planning, fund development, special events, community and public relations, and website — by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Membership is open to individuals age 45+. Yearly membership is $50 per person. Memberships purchased now are valid until August 31, 2015. The one exception for a first time, new membership purchased after May 1 is valid until August 31 of the following year.
- the only method of communication between the membership committee and new and existing members is through email, CALL does not have the ability to respond to inquiries by telephone or conventional mail;.
- CALL does not provide transportation for members to interest groups or activities.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE:
The CALL Membership Fee is $50.00 per person.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP TERM
CALL Annual Membership year is from September 1 through August 31 (e.g. Sept. 2014 though Aug. 2015). All new or renewed memberships purchased at any time during the year are valid through August 31.
The one exception for a first time, new membership purchased after May 1 is valid until August 31 of the following year.
HOW TO PURCHASE A CALL MEMBERSHIP:
- IN PERSON: at CALL Café or at Treks and Travels, payment in cash or by cheque.
- ONLINE: click here to go to the online Membership Application Form and then click the PayPal button.
- BY MAIL: download, print, and complete the Membership Application Form and mail it with your cheque to the address on the form.
For more information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org